These stars, as led by American-Ghanaian actor, Boris Kodjoe include Rosario Dawson, Diggy Simmons, Anthony Anderson, Jidenna, Michael Jai White, Nicole Ari Parker, Idris Elba among others.
We guess by now you must be wondering what these stars have actually been up to during this their Christmas vacation to Ghana.
Well, have a look at the photos and videos below and check out how these Hollywood celebrities enjoyed their Ghanaian Christmas.
READ ALSO: Fuse ODG set to host maiden TINA Festival – Sarkodie, Joey B and others billed to perform
1. Boris Kodjoe who has a Ghanaian father, seems to have had the most fulfilling Christmas vacation in the homeland because he took to Instagram to express how much he loves the country and how once again he could connect to his real identity by walking on the same streets where his father grew up.
2. Hollywood actress, Nicole Aris Parker, is the wife of Boris Kodjoe and she didn’t stay back in the U.S but came along with her husband and their children to enjoy a Ghanaian Christmas. The family has already been in Ghana earlier last year and this was like a second coming but Nicole isn’t making look so as she’s seen taking photos and enjoying the Ghanaian environment never like before.
3. British-Ghanaian actor, Idris Elba whom People’s Magazine named as “2018’s Sexiest Man Alive” was also in his motherland he wasn’t left out of the fun. Idris was spotted at the Rapperholic concert among shows having a good time.
4. 23-year-old American Rapper and actor, Diggy Simmons, who is a nephew of entertainment businessman, Russell Simmons, has also been in town and he’s never hidden how excited he has been to visit Ghana.
5. Comedian and “Blackish” star actor, Anthony Anderson, who has hosted the BET Awards before celebrated his Christmas in Ghana and he never had a dull moment from visiting tourist sites and attending a couple of shows.
6. Michael Jai White who is famous for films such as Spawn and Top Cop also visited Ghana for the first time from the pictures he’s shared so far on social media, he has no regrets of choosing to enjoy his Christmas in Ghana.
7. Rosario Isabel Dawson, an American actress, producer and political activist is also among the long list of Hollywood stars in Ghana where ushered into the New Year.
Apart from attending the government-backed “Full Circle Festival” event which was established to honour Ghanaian ancestry by celebrating the country’s heritage and generational legacy, these stars had more fun than just visiting home but having a memorable time which well boosts Ghana’s tourism culture.
How was your Christmas too and did you catch up with any of these stars with any experience to share? Leave a comment and let us know.